2. The collected cookies will only be used by VOLVOSEMPARTES.COM and its use, which will never occur in an abusive or invasive way of the user’s privacy, is limited to the following purposes:
I) recognize the identity of the user and, in possession of such information, improve the quality and effectiveness of the service provided by retaining information related to his or her preferences and eliminating the need to repeatedly introduce the same information;
II) estimate the quantitative and qualitative levels of service usage.
3. The cookies are assigned individually to each of the users in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
4. Cookies will be stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer in order to save his or her preferences.
5. Although such operation may cause loss of some functionality normally available on the site, the user may disable cookies in his or her browser.
6. All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. You can set cookies in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu.
7. However, whenever you perform any of the tasks related to the cookies provided in the previous point, regardless of the browser, the user may be confronted with the existence of constraints related to the operability of certain functionalities available on the site, with necessary damages in the quality of navigation operating on it.
8. Cookies setup – Internet Explorer:
A) click on the “tools” menu and choose the option “internet options”;
B) select the “privacy” tab;
C) move the bar to the top, where the “block all cookies” option will appear.
9. Cookies setup – Mozilla Firefox:
A) click the “Tools” menu;
B) select “options”;
C) click the “privacy” icon on the top panel;
D) in the “cookies” section disable the “accept site cookies” option;
E) click “ok” to save the changes and close.
10. Cookies setup – Google Chrome:
A) click “customize and control Google Chrome” (symbol located at the end of the address bar);
B) select the “tools” option;
C) click “clear browsing data”;
D) in the “clear the following items from:” checkbox, select the “All time” option;
E) select the first 4 options and click on “clear browsing data”.
11. Cookies setup – Safari Web and IOS:
A) click edit;
B) select preferences;
C) in the top panel, select the security icon;
D) in the accept cookies section, select never.